KATHI NORTON'S WEBSITE
"INVEST WHAT YOU VALUE"
"from start to finish, from house to home."
Rosie, a 4 month old Miniature Schnauzer and Kathi
Welcome to Kathi Norton's website, your source for "All Ottawa Real Estate". You will find property information, real estate reports, and important local real estate news.
In today's competitive real estate market, timing is everything. Many good homes are sold before they are ever advertised. Beat other homebuyers to the hottest new homes for sale in Ottawa with my New Listings Notification.
If you own real estate that you're thinking of selling, I would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, No Obligation, Home Market Evaluation.
Whether you are buying or selling a home, or investment property hire someone like myself, who wants to earn your business. As a Full-time Licensed Real Estate Sales Representative, I invite you to contact me as I'd be happy to assist you with this important transaction.
In addition, if you have any general questions about buying, selling or transitioning in Real Estate in Ontario, please contact me as I'm more than willing to help.
I service West Ottawa, Kanata, Stittsville, Carp, Almonte, Carleton Place, Pakenham, Arnprior and surrounding areas.
Have you got Power of Attorney and need to sell property?
I can help! Just call Kathi at 613-867-8945
Why Use a Local REALTOR®
Your local REALTOR® is registered by the Real Estate Council of Ontario (RECO). A REALTOR® is a real estate professional belonging to the Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA), the Ontario Real Estate Association (OREA) and to the local real estate board, the Kawartha Lakes Real Estate Association.
Only REALTORS® have access to exposing your property on www.realtor.ca with an average of 3 million visitors each month.
Having successfully completed intensive real estate courses, REALTORS® have the skill set, expertise and experience that you will need. Your REALTOR® has been educated on the complex laws and regulations that impact the real estate profession. You can be assured that REALTORS® follow a strict Code of Ethics. In addition, it is mandatory for REALTORS® to maintain their registration by completing continuing education in the real estate profession every two years. For a comprehensive step by step guide to buying and selling your home visit www.howrealtorshelp.ca and www.wedothehomework.ca. For commercial real estate, visit www.howcommercialrealtorshelp.ca
Your Local REALTOR® - Kathi Norton
• Kathi...has a network of resources available i.e. home inspectors, contractors, cleaners, financial sources and other(s)
• Kathi...works within the framework of insurance and liability coverage
• Kathi...will protect your interests and look after details
• Kathi...will work with you as an active partner in the process, working together every step of the way
Buying with Kathi
• Kathi...YOUR REALTOR® is invaluable in helping locate the property that is right for you
• Kathi...works with financing institutions allowing them to assist you in evaluating mortgage options and obtaining attractive financing
• Kathi...is an experienced and skilled negotiator
• Kathi...is knowledgeable about real estate developments and trends providing facts, comparable prices, neighbourhood trends, and housing market conditions
Selling with Kathi
• Kathi...Your local REALTOR® provides a variety of services including help in setting a listing price within current market guidelines. She offers recommendations and advice to make your home more attractive and “saleable”, and will act on your behalf during negotiations. Your REALTOR®-Kathi knows how to sell your home in the least amount of time for the best possible price
• Kathi...will assist you in the development of a marketing plan to sell your home
• Kathi...provides the necessary market exposure your home will need through the Multiple Listing Service® (MLS®) relaying your Prorperty listing to thousands of REALTORS® and potential buyers across the country
• MLS®; REALTOR® & REALTORS® are trademarks owned or controlled by the Canadian Real Estate Association used under license
Kathi's Marketing Plan
• Provide Professional Quality Photography
• Place Window cards at our RE/MAX Affiliates Brokerage in Carleton Place, Smiths Falls and/or in our other locations at RE/MAX Affiliates brokerages across the city of Ottawa
• Provide High quality informative Feature sheets to all clients and associates
• Feature sheets distributed in Almonte Independent Grocery Store
• Feature sheets distributed at Sobey's Grocery Store Stittsville location
• Websites: ottawahomeswithkathi.com; ottawahomeswithkathi.ca; RE/MAX ottawa.com; RE/MAX.ca, MLS.ca-public site. MLX.ca-realtor site, Property specific website, Kijiji and syndication to over 20 other sites.
• Newspaper - Valley Seaway Homes (monthly)
• Network extensively - active member of Kanata North BIA, West Ottawa Board of Trade, Marshes Golf Club Ladies League and participate in Charity Events throughout the year to name a few
• I donate part of my commission to Breast Cancer and Run in the CIBC Run for the Cure for the past 5 years
• Process Listing for the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
• Open Houses as required
• Interactive Floorplans (optional)
• Drone, 360 Virtual Tour (optional)
• Maintain visible Signage
• Place a lockbox on your home to ensure convenient yet secure showings
• Staging or decluttering if required (complimentary)
• Provide feedback and Prospect Activity and regular follow-ups
• Forward all paperwork to lawyers, financial institutions, etc.
• Present all offers and explain each in detail
• I offer personalized custom marketing strategies to get your home sold quickly and for the best possible price
• I will work with you to get the most amount of money within the shortest period of time - KN Sells!
RE/MAX Affiliates Realty Ltd. Local Food Bank Drive held Saturday November 26th, 2016 in Carleton Place
Your donations were greatly appreciated - Thank you for your support!
NORTON'S ESTATE SERVICES
DOES IT ALL!!!
We offer part or complete customized solutions for SENIORS,
BABY BOOMERS OR ANYONE looking to Downsize,
Stay at Home or Move to a New Residence.
For more information visit:
As a Proud RE/MAX Realtor I am happy to be contributing to the Foundation as a "SELL FOR THE CURE" Realtor. For every sale I complete I make an automatic donation to the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation.
My Promise to you:
To respect and understand the individual needs of each of my clients, and with an uncompromising commitment to excellence and integrity, to meet their needs to the very best of my ability!
Kathi, up, up and away in the RE/MAX Hot Air Balloon
Aerial photo of Carleton Place, Almonte and surrounding areas taken by Kathi Norton
RE/MAX Affiliates Realty Ltd. Brokerage, Carleton Place ON
( in the mall near TD, Staples and Starbucks)
RE/MAX Affiliates Realty Ltd. Brokerage
515 McNeely Aveune - Unit 1 A
Carleton Place ON K7C 0A8
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 613.867.8945 Direct
1/ Billboard off of HWY #15 between Carleton Place and Smiths Falls
2/ Billboard off of County Rd 29 between Almonte and Carleton Place
Kathi Norton's signage - printing & design by the Almonte Sign Co.
Women for Mental Health is a philanthropic program at The Royal bringing together like-minded women who will inspire conversations and support for mental health to shift attitudes and make real progress in changing the way people think about mental health. This change will help transform patient care and research at The Royal.
The program is an integral part of the Campaign for Mental Health which will fund the transformation of patient care and innovative research at The Royal.
Our Women for Mental Health will be committed to advancing change through conversations about mental health and meaningful and collective philanthropy. Their engagement in this program will result in a groundswell of support for mental health.
Change is our mandate. Collaboration is our philosophy. Transforming lives is our goal. Together we can make it a reality.
8th Annual Royal Leaders for Mental Health Breakfast
held Monday October 5, 2015 at the Ottawa Conference Centre
Photo of Kathi Norton and Daniel Alfredsson
SENS GAME - FORMER PRIME MINISTERS WITH KATHI NORTON NOVEMBER 12, 2015
Kathi enjoys playing the piano in her spare time
Home Staging and Design Tips
For more information visit: http://www.remax-western.ca/home-staging-tips
...Investing in your Future!
Copyright © 2009 Kathi Norton
THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS
THE INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN IS BELIEVED TO BE ACCURATE BUT NOT WARRANTED AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.